A Norwegian Company that has grown rapidly over the past few years as it’s innovative solutions are providing real savings for building owners as they avoid costly power upgrades.
The Easee OZEV approved Robot car charger is a fantastic unit. The Easee Robot car charger is super lightweight at 1.5KG and can be connected to a single phase or three phase power supply up to 22KW.
Why we like Easee
• Fully dynamic charging power 1.4–22kW (1 and 3 phase charging)
• Reduces capacity requirements by up to 90% reducing the need for expensive power upgrades to a building.
• Load balancing of up to 101 chargers per fuse
• Automatic queuing system
• The load and phase balancing works offline
• WiFi connectivity
• Integrated 4G in each box (e-sim), free subscription included for life
• Permanent locking of the Type 2 cable if wanted.
• Integrated earth fault protection (Integral-type B RCD)
• Integrated RFID reader (NFC / ISO 14443 and MiFare Classic)
• Supports whitelisting of RFID tags, approved tags are automatically stored locally in each Charging Robot
• Energy measurement (+/- 3%) for reading charging consumption
• Developed and manufactured in Norway
• The box is 69% smaller than other solutions and weighs only 1.5 kg
• 3 year warranty from the day the charger is installed. Limited maintenance requirements as sealed units which can be easily replaced plus and play.
• Universal, fits all types of electric cars and power supplies
• Manual and digital control (free Easee app)
• You choose the colour
Please see our product video.